Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stained Glass panel / Vitrais

I have always loved stained glass, so I decided to try it. For these I used brilliant glossy glass paint and liquid leading. But I just bought at Michael's and Joann's some glass strips and I will try them next time. You can also find them at Amazon.

Sempre amei vitrais, então resolvi aprender. Aqui usei o verniz vitral, facilmente você encontra em lojas de artesanato e pasta relevo. Não se trata do vitral profissional, claro, que usa solda e tal, mas fica super bonito.

1. With no light

1. Sem luz


2. By the window

2. Na janela, com luz, como deve ser


3. This one I gave to my dear friend Vicki.

3. Esse eu fiz para minha amiga Vicki.



4. And here it is at her home. Pretty happy with the results.

4. E aqui está o painel na casa dela.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover