Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Card Kits / Kits de cartões

Here are some examples of card kits I made.

Seguem exemplos de kits de cartões que fiz.

1. In this first one I used the three step stamping technique and you can learn how to get this beautiful effect in this tutorial, click here.

1. Nesse primeiro eu usei a técnica de carimbo triplo, tem um passo a passo aqui.






2. The second kit I used a punched butterfly to give it some dimension and used the same stamp on the box and envelope.

2. Nesse eu usei flores e borboletas em relevo. Use o mesmo carimbo no envelope.






3. The third I also used a butterfly, but his time I stamped it, cut it and added dimensionals.

3. Nesse também acrescentei além dos carimbos, uma borboleta com fita dupla face com espuma para dar relevo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover