Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A studio in a shadow box / Um atelier miniatura

This has been one of the most detailed shadow boxes I've made. It was designed for my painter friend, the idea was to portray his (messy) studio. But aren't they all? I made every little book (each is 1.5 inch in size) and most of them are replicas of his published painting books. All the paintings are his as well.

Essa foi uma das mais detalhadas que já fiz. Um presente para um amigo pintor. Fiz uma réplica de seu atelier, com cada livro miniatura (cerca de 3x4 cm) e cada reprodução dos quadros feitos manualmente. 


Now the details. I even drew one of his scatches on a miniature canvas, see below:

Até me atrevi e desenhei numa tela miniatura uma de suas gravuras (embaixo da tela):











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover