Sunday, May 24, 2015

Card box / Porta-cartões

I make a lot of cards, it's one of my favorite crafts, so I'm always looking for creative ways to store them, especially because I give them away quite often. This card holder is cute and perfect for gifts, you can store as many as 10 with envelopes. If you want to try it, click here for a tutorial on Clearly I Stamp blog. It's quite simple and fast, so decorate it and have fun!! :)

Eu adoro fazer cartão e vivo procurando por porta-cartões criativos e bonitos. Esse aqui é simples de fazer e ajuda a transformar sua produção em belos presentes (cabem 10 com envelopes). Se quiser fazer, o passo a passo está no blog "Clearly I Stamp", clique aqui.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover