Monday, March 14, 2016

Paper covered Initials / Letras MDF Coloridas

My niece's birthday is near and I'm preparing a few gifts for her. This one is quite personalized, I covered wood letters with colored paper and the name PIPI is the nickname by which I call her, it's not her real name. I thought it would make more sense, don't you? I painted the sides in black and glued paper on both sides. The idea is for her to use it as decoration in her room, as it's shown here.

Tá chegando o aniversário de minha sobrinha, Clara. Fiz essas letrinhas de MDF para ela decorar seu quarto usando não o nome, mas como eu a chamo carinhosamente, PIPI. Sim, pra mim ela sempre será Pipi.. coisas de tia apaixonada. Pintei os lados de preto e cobri com papéis bem coloridos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover