Monday, July 13, 2015

Ballerina wooden box / Caixa Bailarina em MDF

I have a friend who dances ballet and last week when I saw this paper I just had to make something for her. I decided to paint a wooden box because it's been a while since I did that (my crafting life has been very much paper, paper, paper). For this I used two colors of paint that matched the paper, lace and pearls. The technique for painting the stripes I show you below. Here is the before and after:

Quando vi esse papel semana passada, decidi fazer algum presente para minha amiga que dança balé, me apaixonei pelo desenho. Optei por uma caixa bem vintage, até porque ando com saudade de pintar MDF, ultimamente só mexo com papel. Para essa caixa, usei 2 cores de tintas, fita de renda e pérolas. A técnica que mostra como fazer as listras de cores diferentes eu mostro logo abaixo. Veja o antes e depois:




The flowers are popped up with dimensionals / As flores estão em relevo



Painting the stripes / Pintando as listras

First, paint the whole area, then add tape (the easy to pull type) after it's completely dry. The distance will determine how wide the stripes are. Use the second color inside the uncovered area and after dry, lift the tape.

Primeiro, pinte toda área, depois de seco, cole pedaços de fita crepe onde quiser as listras. A distância entre as fitas vai determinar a largura das listras. Pinte com a segunda cor nos espaços descoberto e por último, após secar, remova as fitas.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover