Saturday, March 14, 2015

My first mini album / Meu primeiro album de foto

I always thought making a mini album would be a lot of work and it kind of is, but it's highly addictive. I loved making my first one and now I'm lining up presents, my sister wants one, my niece... and so it goes. If you want to try, here is the tutorial from Schell Fabian's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-EUeBxZpA


Nos Estados Unidos eles fazem esses mini álbuns para as pessoas de presente. Você depois imprime e cola as fotos que quer. Esse é o primeiro que faço e simplesmente AMEI!! Agora minha irmã quer um... vou fazer para as duas e pra minha sobrinha Clara.

Se quizer fazer, o tutorial é o link acima.




Open with the flap closed
Aberto



The back
A parte de trás



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover